Friday 19 June 2015

Friday Fabric Finds

It's been a long time between my Friday Fabric Finds posts - but I'm hoping to get back to doing them on a regular basis again. These posts are where I share what's new in my sponsor's shops, and any sales or specials that they are running.

First off the ranks this week is Pink Castle Fabrics, who have just begun stocking Janome sewing machines and accessories. Pink Castle are running a Janome kick-off sale from 18th - 28th of June, and they have some phenomenal deals on offer. If you're in the market for a new machine, it is definitely worth checking out! Pink Castle have also just listed this limited edition Alison Glass bundle of fabrics - 46 fat eighths of rainbow goodness with a bunch of fantastic low volume prints thrown in!


I always find it hard to choose what to share from Sew Me a Song - Becca carries such a unique range of fabric in her shop. As always, Becca has a huge range of fabulous low volume prints in the shop - and this Floursack bundle from Suzuko Koseki really caught my eye. These would make such fantastic fussy cuts, or backing fabrics.


Polka Dot Tea have just received a whole bunch of fantastic collections. They have the full collection of Jen Kingwell's recently released Gardenvale, Skopelos by Katarina Rocella for Art Gallery Fabrics, and this spectacular bundle of Cotton Couture solids. Just think of all the rainbow goodness you could make with 42 fat quarters! We have had so much cloudy, rainy weather here lately, I think I'm craving colour ;o)


Finally, the Fat Quarter Shop are celebrating their 12th birthday, and are having a week of fabulous deals. They are running a different 24 hour sale each day this week - and you can check out what's on offer each day on the Jolly Jabber blog. Right now they are offering 30% off selected layer cakes.


I also wanted to share a sale that's happening a little close to home - Frangipani Fabrics are currently offering 40% off loads of designer fabric, including Amy Butler, Tula Pink and more. Even better, if you're based in Tassie it's free postage! 

I'll be back over the weekend to release my Misdirection pattern - I can't wait to share my tester's gorgeous versions with you! 

xx Jess

No comments: