Sunday 13 January 2013

Fabric enabling and some news

Firstly, thanks so much to all of you who have either made cash donations via the Red Cross, or donated quilts to the Tassie Bush Fire Quilt Appeal - I am constantly in awe of the generosity of the online quilting community. I've been in touch with someone who is organising a register of the kids affected by the fires, so the quilts will be matched to recipients according to age and gender which is just fantastic.

Secondly, after a few enquiries about entering completed quilt tops that haven't been quilted and bound into the QAL linkies, Jess and I have decided to create a fourth category, and will be supplying a prize from our stashes (not sure exactly what yet - it will be a surprise!!) I've added a fourth link up to the linky post. 

I also wanted to let you know about some fabulous new products my wonderful sponsors have recently added to their stores. Just because I've shot myself in the foot  banned myself from new fabric doesn't mean I can't enable all of you, right?

Sew Me A Song has just received and listed Architextures in the shop. Becca has bundles, as well as yardage.


Another one that has me excited is Lizzy House's Pearl Bracelet bundle - I think almost all of my quilts have at least one PB print in them somewhere :o)


Becca also has a load of other new stuff too including Type by Julia Rothman and a stack of Art Gallery solids.

Miss Matatabi has a heap of new Nani IRO in, including this amazing metallic dot fabric


and Nani IRO neon dots


Happy shopping ;o)

I'll be back tomorrow with a quilt top reveal, and a giveaway!

xx Jess

4 comments:

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

I love the Crosshatch print in the Architextures range, it would make a great background fabric! I have fav'd it for now!

Katy Cameron said...

Ha, you can't get me... but that's because I've already bought the Architextures bundle *ahem*

Rosa said...

That line is gorgeous.Have a great day!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oooh, yummy!